For the love of all that is sanitary, people, we might as well go around licking door knobs. Harvey was invited to a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese this weekend and now I have to decide: deprive him of a friend's party or deprive our family of a new germ-of-the-week. Is it wrong to bathe in hand sanitizer?
Today's rant, brought to you by the media and the makers of Children's Tylenol.
Here are a few pumpkin patch pictures. We were going to return and try again since these didn't really turn out, but we never made it back. Halloween pictures will be posted soon. In keeping with the theme of today's post, Halloween led into a week of runny noses all around at our house, and I'm behind - again - on posting. No wonder I'm a little twitchy about germs. We seem to be on the bi-weekly plan for all things snotty.

No comments:
Post a Comment